Exhibit space is sold and assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Exhibits are located in the high-traffic
Grand Cypress Ballroom to maximize exposure and interaction opportunities. CCJR® organizers
have the right to alter the exhibit floor plan at any time. Assignment of exhibit space will be based
upon the receipt of exhibit application, the size of exhibit requested, the condition of contract, and
full payment. Please refer to the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations for details and deadlines.
Booth space fee: $65.00/sq.ft. (USD), minimum 10’ x 10’ space.
All exhibiting companies receive:
- Three (3) complimentary exhibitor registrations per each 100 sq.ft. of purchased exhibit space
- One (1) 6’ skirted table, two (2) side chairs and a waste basket
- Exhibitor identification sign
- Three (3) printed copies of the Final Program; access to online version
- List of attendee opt-ins
- Listing on CCJR® website (www.ccjr.com)
- Listing on CCJR® email blasts (to more than 10,000 individual email addresses) before and after
the course; timing and frequency as deemed appropriate by CCJR® organizers