- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of this Website are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. CCJR® is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact CCJR® immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of this Website by other users or with CCJR®’s operation and management of this Website. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on this Website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, CCJR® reserves the right to terminate your access and use of this Website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using this Website, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including CCJR®, through your use of this Website.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of this Website includes, without limitation, (i) Current Concepts in Joint Replacement’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through this Website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Current Concepts Joint Replacement Content”). Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content is the property of Current Concepts in Joint Replacement and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from Current Concepts in Joint Replacement or the owner of such content if Current Concepts in Joint Replacement is not the owner. Any use of Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Marks without Current Concepts in Joint Replacement’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content, including any such notices appearing on any Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from this Website.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and this Website. Use of the Internet and this Website is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. CCJR® does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from this Website over the Internet or other communication network. CCJR® shall not be obligated to correct or update this Website or the Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content and CCJR® shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on this Website.
- Medical Disclaimer. The Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
- Third Party Information. This Website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of this Website are those of the respective third party and not of CCJR® or its affiliates. CCJR® makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers. This Website may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on this Website does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by CCJR®. CCJR® shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on this Website. Further, CCJR® shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on this Website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Website may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other websites are maintained by third parties over which CCJR® exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party link is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to this Website and the Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content. Links posted by third parties to this Website and/or any Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content may not use the Current Concepts in Joint Replacement trademark or logo and shall not suggest that CCJR® promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of this Website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. CCJR® reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates Current Concepts in Joint Replacement’s rights or causes interruption or deterioration of the Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Content.
- Warranties Disclaimed. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER CURRENT CONCEPTS IN JOINT REPLACEMENT, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “CURRENT CONCEPTS IN JOINT REPLACEMENTPARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) THE CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Limitation of Liability. THE CURRENT CONCEPTS IN JOINT REPLACEMENT PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS WEBSITE; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THIS WEBSITE ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND CURRENT CONCEPTS IN JOINT REPLACEMENT’S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT.
- Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 16 AND 17 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND CURRENT CONCEPTS IN JOINT REPLACEMENT’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or classwide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio or any State of Ohio court located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of this Website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Last updated: June 14, 2018